4 day stout possible???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junedaddy75

Reaction score
I was hoping to do a English dark mild for a brewfest coming up in a week and a half, but my sparge kept getting stuck numerous times and I threw it out😭. Just got too mad. My first one in5 years of brewing. But I read a blog by maltose falcons that there is a recipe for their beer diva stout which he turned over in four days he says. Is this possible??!!! Is it worth a try..I already have a pale ale to take to the fest but was hoping for more than one. Any help

I was hoping to do a English dark mild for a brewfest coming up in a week and a half, but my sparge kept getting stuck numerous times and I threw it out��. Just got too mad. My first one in5 years of brewing. But I read a blog by maltose falcons that there is a recipe for their beer diva stout which he turned over in four days he says. Is this possible??!!! Is it worth a try..I already have a pale ale to take to the fest but was hoping for more than one. Any help

Ofrys mild. Try it. Definitely drinkable in under a week. (First hand experience)

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=52776

As for 4 days... I haven't heard of it this recipe.. but 4 days is very quick.. but try it and let us know? haha.

Something was up with my flow from mash tun to pump. Thought it was stuck so I blew air back into the hose connected to the mash tun, think that's when I made the inside manifold to come disconnected. Then all down hill from there.

The stout was a very simple recipe. I will do it and report back in a week after the brewfest. What can hurt I through another batch away😞

Back