3D Printed Inkbird temp controller enclosure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markag

Reaction score
Wanted to put a quick post to show my 3D printed Inkbird temperature controller enclosure.

I bought a 3D printer DIY kit right at the same time I got into homebrew. So far, they are working well together. There have been many little things that I've printed, but this is the first bigger thing. I designed it myself, and after a few hours of printing, I had the box done and ready to go. This will sit well just about anywhere and will be a lot safer to use then my first setup :)

I'm curious if anyone else has ventured into 3D printing along with home brewing.

That looks nice. When I put my temp controller together the power cord did not have a grommet for a tight fit. I put wraps of electrical tape around the power cord inside and outside so it could not pull out or push in. Figured this would prevent a future problem.

Back