3D Brew Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hex

Reaction score
3DBrewDay01.JPG

3DBrewDay02.JPG

3DBrewDay03.JPG

3DBrewDay04.JPG

3DBrewDay05.JPG

3DBrewDay06.JPG

3DBrewDay07.JPG

3DBrewDay08.JPG

3DBrewDay09.JPG

3DBrewDay10.JPG

3DBrewDay11.JPG

3DBrewDay12.JPG

Dude, that is amazing. So cool. Wow.

Like those magic-eye paintings, but instead of a dolphin picture it's a full-brewday. I am impressed. And mesmerized.

Dude, really cool.

What kind of gear did you do that with? The quality is a little poor but it is a cool effect. I am good at crossing my eyes and changing focus. Im guessing a lot of people will have trouble with this.

Very cool...especially the carboys cause the glass really pops the field of view.

New iPod touch, i3DCamera free app, downsized to 20% with Gimp for the monitor types.

Here's a full size test for the phone users, sent through HBT app directly from myTouch.

image-2786704460.jpg

that is fantastic! I love the effect. As Brewskii mentioned, it may be tough for some folks. My coworkers couldn't do it. I was obsessed with magic eye when it came out, so I can defocus easily as well.

HAHA I was staring at it like one of the magic eye things the whole time thinking.. I'm going to feel really stupid if this is not what he meant.. and there is some software or something.

BAM! 3D.

Now I have a headache.

Here's the set in red/cyan, color, anaglyph. From myTouch with i3dSteroid through HBT app.

image-3517345083.jpg

image-405550427.jpg

image-3065772054.jpg

image-4199477649.jpg

I have only ever been able to look at these with the cross-eyed method. Objects further away appear closer for me. Looks really weird.

Back