311???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to listen to them a long time ago. I did not even know they where still around until a younger coworker talked about them the other day. What are some good new songs, guess I should check them out.

Absolutely love them and have since the early 90's! I've seen them in concert four times and got to meet the band the last time. Let's just say that they were looking for something I had in my possession back in those days, LOL! They all were truly a bunch of down home REAL guys that were just as excited to see all of their fans as we were to see them.

That's really awesome there are so many fans on here! Those of you that say you haven't heard of them or haven't listened in a while, I would recommend you look them up. Even better, try and catch them live sometime. I promise you will not be disappointed! "Stay positive and love your life"
http://www.311.com

just thought I'd cast my vote... errr, reply with a "yes i like 311"

in high school I saw them in concert and I think I have at least 3 of their CDs

311 kicks ass!! They were just becoming popular when I was in high school and been listening ever since. I carry a bunch of their songs in the iPod everywhere I go. Oh and their cover of "Love Song" is one of my favorites.

have all of their albums...seen them probably 8 times or so...yeah, you could say I like them

311+Sublime=mellow fun. 311 was one of the best shows i ever saw. I can't really say I like any of their new stuff though. Too "bubblegum pop" for me.

311+Sublime=mellow fun. 311 was one of the best shows i ever saw. I can't really say I like any of their new stuff though. Too "bubblegum pop" for me.

well then you need to check out Pepper. Blows away Sublime and 311.

Flobots are pretty good too

I think you meant to say that Pepper blows ;).

I have been a 311 fan for a long long time now. Went to 311 day this year and saw them last Thursday with Snoop in Dallas, then drove to Austin to see them at The Backyard (which is about to close :(). So with the 3 times I have seen them this year, that makes about 2 dozen concerts. I have 20 311 albums (some b-sides and ****), and can count on knowing AT LEAST 15-20 people at any local 311 show because all my friends are just as big of fans as I am.

Do I win?

I think you meant to say that Pepper blows ;).

I have been a 311 fan for a long long time now. Went to 311 day this year and saw them last Thursday with Snoop in Dallas, then drove to Austin to see them at The Backyard (which is about to close :(). So with the 3 times I have seen them this year, that makes about 2 dozen concerts. I have 20 311 albums (some b-sides and ****), and can count on knowing AT LEAST 15-20 people at any local 311 show because all my friends are just as big of fans as I am.

Do I win?

I'll concede....You beat me by a bunch

I was a big fan back in college. Nothing better than blasting some 311 and Sublime on an early summer day during second semester finals week on the rooftop beer gardens of my fraternity house. Good times... good times... :tank:

Back