30 Soberest Cities in America

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with my 1-2 beers a night (3 on weekends) I sure drive up the monthly average in Nashville!

I'm not surprised, though. Where I work there are a lot of people who are very religious, don't drink at all, and kind of look down on people who do.

miami? really? i would figure their spring break would bring up their average quite a bit.

Still trying to figure out how Greenville SC made the list of soberest. I can understand it not being in the drunkest list, but it is nowhere close to being sober.

Well the difference between some of the soberest and drunkest was a matter of a couple of drinks per month. Not really a huge difference.

Way to go WI...0 for 30 on the sober list and #1 on the "not-so-sober" list. Can't say I'm surprised.

Salt Lake city isnt to bad. 50/50 on the mormons there but provo UT home of BYU is 90% + LDS and has one damn bar. The church buys up all the liquor licenses so new bars and restaurants that want to serve wine cant open up here. Tithing goes to temples and liquor licenses.

Damn, moved from Austin (4th drunkest city) to Dallas (14th soberest). What was I thinking?

Back