• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 way co2 manifold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mufflerbearing

Reaction score
Looking for one for my fridge. KCCO

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew and I don't care for the new format so much.

Did you end up buying one of these? If so, did it have any leaks?
The Norcal one is almost guaranteed to leak, I bought one pressurized it a bucket and every joint leaked! Disassembled which is a pain, retapped all holes deeper, re taped and reassembled and it is leak free.
For the money if you have the capability to rebuild it, it is a good deal but I was not expecting every joint to leak, lol

Interesting. Seems like a good deal then, for the parts alone. I'm gonna have to find out how hard it is to retap though. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The Norcal one is almost guaranteed to leak, I bought one pressurized it a bucket and every joint leaked! Disassembled which is a pain, retapped all holes deeper, re taped and reassembled and it is leak free.
For the money if you have the capability to rebuild it, it is a good deal but I was not expecting every joint to leak, lol

I'm looking into a tap and die set. I might be borrowing one though. A little pricey. What size did you use?

I'm looking into a tap and die set. I might be borrowing one though. A little pricey. What size did you use?

It's 1/4" NPT (national pipe thread) I had to put it in a vise, heat it and use a good wrench, on one I needed to use a pipe wrench to help remove the valve, they are a ***** to take apart!
If you don't have teflon tape I beleave they sell a thicker blue tape, I had the white and used multiple wraps.
Good luck!

I decided buying the tools plus the manifold would cost the same as getting one already good to go. I got one from farmhouse brewing supply for $40. Best deal I found for a working one

Back