• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana 3 vessel electric keggle set up for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will-D

Reaction score
I have 3 keggles that I've been using for my 3 vessel electric system that I'm trying to sell.

First is the HLT. It has a 5500 watt ULWD heating element installed, along with a stainless 50'x1/2" HERMS coil with ball valves on both ends, a ball valve with T and temp probe connected to the pick up tube, a dial thermometer, and a recirculation port with QC, and a calibrated sight glass. All connections have cam-lock quick disconnects.

MLT:

7-66551.jpg

6-66550.jpg

Next is the Mash Tun. It's the only keggle that is bottom draining. It has a stainless false bottom, loc-line sparge arm, and a ball valve with T and temp probe, with all connections having cam-lock quick disconnects.

Mash Tun:

4-66548.jpg

5-66549.jpg

And finally the boil kettle. It's equipped with a 5500 watt ULWD heating element, a keggle mounted temp probe, recirculation/whirlpool arm, ball valve attached to pick up tube, and a calibrated sight glass. All connections are cam-lock quick connects.

Boil Kettle:

3-66547.jpg

2-66546.jpg

I bought all three temp probes and both heating elements already built from www.theelectricbrewery.com
Temp Probe:
http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/custom-temperature-probes

Heating element:
http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/heating-element-kits

I bought the HERMS coil from stainlessbrewing.com, and all other fittings/valves/sightglasses/etc. came from brewhardware.com

All 3 together on my stainless table:

1-66545.jpg

I'd like to get $800 for all 3, along with the table. Local pick up only. I'll entertain all offers.
:mug:

Last edited:
Back