• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina 3 Vessel Electric Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HossTheGreat

Reaction score
I'm upgrading my system to a 20gal capacity, so am looking to sell my current brew kettles. Just to make sure I'm up front, my control panel and brew stand are NOT included with this.

What is included is everything else.

• 15.5g SS HLT with 1/2 HERMS coil, sight glass, 5500w SS element (including enclosure,10 gauge SJOO cable, and plug) and all fittings.
  • 15.5g SS Mash Tun with false bottom and all fittings
  • 15.5g SS boil kettle with whirlpool arms, and 5500w SS element (including enclosure,10 gauge SJOO cable, and plug)

All fittings are weldless. Have used for many batches without any leaks. The elements, enclosures, and sight glass are all from brewhardware.com and are excellent quality.

Asking 2k for everything, which I think is fair when you factor in price for all parts + shipping and installation. Not willing to sell anything separately. I'm located near Hilton Head, SC. Obviously this would likely need to be somewhat of a local pickup. If anyone from the Atlanta, Savannah, Jacksonville, Charleston, Columbia, or Greenville areas are interested let me know and perhaps I can meet somewhere so you don't have to drive so far.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Hard to tell, is there only one temp sensor on the HLT (for the whole setup)? Beautiful setup and quite interested. So no hoses/etc I guess, just what's in the pics? Thanks!

Hard to tell, is there only one temp sensor on the HLT (for the whole setup)? Beautiful setup and quite interested. So no hoses/etc I guess, just what's in the pics? Thanks!

There's a single temp sensor for the HLT. For the boil kettle, I do what most others do and simply put the pid in manual mode for the boil. I'll set it to 100% to ramp up to the boil and then usually back it down to around 60% to maintain a nice consistent boil. I'd certainly be willing to include the silicone hoses if you're interested. Let me know if you want more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back