• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 3 Tier Strut Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBC

Well-Known Boozer!
Reaction score
I have a 3 tier strut stand I haven’t used in a while and I’m looking to make room in the garage. It can be converted into a single tier with minimal work.

Obviously I’m not shipping it. I’m in Southcentral PA. Cost.....Bring me a beer or two and you can have it.

55D3301A-C11D-4AF2-8BE4-599F8FD97AFF.jpeg
FCBADA67-5CC3-4EBA-9CF6-7DD6C79EEB32.jpeg

@TBC do you still have this? I can post it to the Lancaster Club's slack channel if you do.

Yes I do. You can post it there if you’d like. It was actually made by Gifty. I also have a Blichmann Burner posted on here. If any of them are interested I was asking $75 I think. Tell them to make me an offer if they like. Thanks

Yes I do. You can post it there if you’d like. It was actually made by Gifty. I also have a Blichmann Burner posted on here. If any of them are interested I was asking $75 I think. Tell them to make me an offer if they like. Thanks
Posted.

I do not. I live near NJ shore but work in Pennington NJ. Newtown was just a random town that I knew off the top of my head.

Back