• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 3-Tier Brewing System with LOTS of extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mvslugger

Reaction score
Hi All -
I have a 3-Tier gravity system for sale in Orange County, CA. It was purchased from someone on here a few years ago and has (unfortunately) only been used about 10 times by me. Two of the brews won medals at a competition in Palm Springs, so it is a proven system!

It uses three keggles, one of which is an insulated mash tun. Chugger pump is included, along with a variety of useful add-ons. I can get you a list if you need, but the add-ons include various tubes and cam locks that make this system ready to brew from the date you purchase. The system is very high quality and really only lacks a good sparge system, which is something I never got around to making. I would just direct water over the grain bed using one of the silicon tubes. This method actually provided very good efficiency, with actual OG numbers that matched my spreadsheet estimation very closely.

This is pick-up only, and I can get you location once we agree on pricing, etc. I am looking for about $1,000 for the rig and accessories , but am willing to negotiate. This amount comes from the cost of the rig and various parts and upgrades that I have done (cam locks, tubing, chugger pump, glass car boys, indicators, thermometers, etc...).

I also have boxes of bottles that I would be willing to include with the system if the buyer was interested. Here is a picture of the system from a brew day:

IMG_2151.JPG

Ask away with any questions! Edit: Pick-up only due to the size of the rig. It stands just about 6 1/2 feet tall without the keggle on top. I can get exact measurements if needed.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in this. Is it still available? And what city in OC?

Price drop to $1,000. As I mentioned, it's in Mission Viejo, CA. This includes the following:

Brew stand
Three keggles (HLT, MT, Kettle) with accessories as mentioned (thermometers, stainless tubing, and volume measures on the HLT and kettle)
Chugger pump
various tubing with cam lock connectors
One carboy with holder grip, cap stopper, and blow-off tube
Mash paddle
Bottling Bucket
Bottling spicket
Bottling tubes
Bottling stopping tube
Large racking cane
Cleaning and sanitizing solutions
Bottling Tree
Two one gallon fermenters with stoppers and blow-off tubes
Multiple cases of bottles
Caps
Hand-capper
Grain bags
Mesh strainers
Irish moss (for clarification)
Priming Sugar
Thermometer
Hydrometer tube (no hydrometer, as it slipped out of the tube during my last brew session)
Hoses and Air locks
One extra 5 gallon (i think?) vessel
One propane tank

Let me know if there's any questions or offers. I'm selling this as a complete set.

Thanks!

Various responses have gone unanswered - this thing is still available! Please contact me with interest or offers!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back