• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 3 tier brew system for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myrton

Reaction score
I am selling my all grain brew system. She has served me well for 21 batches of beer, the last 3 being 10 gallon batches. I built it out of 2 inch square tubing. It is very stout. I am hoping to sell the whole system but I will part it out if I don't get any interest. I want 600 bucks for everything:

Brew tree- plumbed to run propane. Three Bayou Classic burners.

March 809 pump attached to tree.

HLT Keggle with a weldless fitting.

Mash Tun keggle with a weldless fitting, stainless false bottom and a PVC fly sparging set up.

I have had good luck with this set up and made some really good beer. I use the pump for fly sparging and transfering. All the hoses for these operations would be included. Any questions let me know, thanks.

DSCF2819.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

The burners are 6" diameter. The keggles are both single output and each one has a Blichmann Brewmometer for temp.

I am not home to get the exact measurement but the top tier is probably six feet or an inch or two shorter.

Back