• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 3 Kettles For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73runner400

Reaction score
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/73runner400/image_zps947f26ef.jpg

SOLD to justhops

I have 3 Bayou Classic pots that have been converted to brew kettles for sale. One kettle is 15.5 gallons, the other 2 are 20 gallons. All three have weldless sight glass, thermometer, and 3 piece ball valves already installed. I only used the kettles 2 times and they worked great, only reason I'm selling is because I want even bigger kettles. This is a great way to step up your production and the hard work has already been done for you!

I will sell all 3 kettles for $600 or individually as follows:

15.5 gallon $200
20 gallon $250 each

I'm in Encinitas, CA. I will work with you if you need it shipped

73runner400 said:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/73runner400/image_zps947f26ef.jpg I have 3 Bayou Classic pots that have been converted to brew kettles for sale. One kettle is 15.5 gallons, the other 2 are 20 gallons. All three have weldless sight glass, thermometer, and 3 piece ball valves already installed. I only used the kettles 2 times and they worked great, only reason I'm selling is because I want even bigger kettles. This is a great way to step up your production and the hard work has already been done for you! I will sell all 3 kettles for $600 or individually as follows: 15.5 gallon $200 20 gallon $250 each I'm in Encinitas, CA. I will work with you if you need it shipped
I live in Temecula and can pick up if we strike a deal. Please send some pictures. False bottoms? [

Back