• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 3 Keggle single tier system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewBound81

Reaction score
Hey forum members, I have a brew setup that needs a home... Since child #2 has joined us in the house and the what's some may know as the hobby complex (too much sh*t), I am forced to unload extra equipment in trade for space.

I would really like to see this go as a complete set, at least the keggles. However the stand may sweeten the deal for some...

What I have is three keggles all with dip tubes, sight glasses, thermometers, and heat shields from Brew Hardware. I have to say that I am really pleased with Bobby's products. The labels on the sight glasses are very easy to read and have had no sign of abrasion. All ball valves are the the the upgraded three piece type.

The mash and boil kettles are equipped with Nor Cal brewing false bottoms. The mash has has the double ring support and the boil has the single ring support. Both false bottoms are hinged for easy removal and clean up. The false bottom's have worked flawlessly and I have not had a stuck sparge even when using a chugger pump to circulate.

Kegs are at a medium polish and two of them show signs of heating from LP burns since this was used in a gas setup.

The stand is an Advanced Tabco SS 305 GR which is all stainless, no galvanized legs or bottom shelf.. The top shelf is 14 ga and will support some 1100 lbs according to the manufacture... The casters were added for mobilization during brew day and are locking. The table is now being used as a cart as I finish my basement and is great shape despite the horrible picture. The legs can be cut down for your desired height, I just kept them at full length with the intention of going electric. I had unitstrut mounted to the legs for addition of pumps or control boxes, ect. I will supply the strut and brackets to the buyer although thy are not currently attached. (***All the junk on the cart is not included so don't too excited if you see something of interest!)

It looks like I will entertain options to part the keggles out seperatly...

$175 for the HLT

$300 for the Mash Kettle

$300 for the Boil Kettle

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Al

IMG_2896-2.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

Last edited:
I found a picture with the keggles on the table. The pumps and control box pictured are not included

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back