3 keg kit - regulation question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roguenroll

Reaction score
Hey back into the brewing again. Just bought a brewers best American amber. I will hope be my first good one. 3 previous coopers kits didn't go very well.

Anyway the question.

The Keg kit comes w/ 1 regulator and an Aluminum 3 way valve.

Is that standard, Im curious if anyone goes with a 3 reg kit. Obviously there are pros and cons.

Id be happy to hear your thoughts. Im new so I dont have the keg experience to know yet.

Hey back into the brewing again. Just bought a brewers best American amber. It will hope be my first good one. 3 previous coopers kits didn't go very well.

Anyway the question.

The Keg kit comes w/ 1 regulator and an Aluminum 3 way valve.

Is that standard, Im curious if anyone goes with a 3 reg kit. Obviously there are pros and cons.

Id be happy to hear your thoughts. Im new so I dont have the keg experience to know yet.

If all your beers will be carbed to the same level, then a distributor is simpler and cheaper than multiple regulators. If you want to maintain different carb levels for different styles, then you will need to have regulators for each different pressure.

Brew on :mug:

Back