• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 3 keg / 4 tap keezer - $600

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonpitch

Reaction score
custom built kegerator, seldom used, in good working condition. it was in storage for a year; beer lines require replacement and the inside could use a good cleaning. currently has pvc and a fan inside to circulate air, which i can remove or leave in. easily fits 3 5 gallon corny kegs and 2 gas tanks inside the fridge. for scale, it's roughly 42"x25"x58". the drip tray comes out for easy cleaning, and there's a compartment in the lid (back right) where you can access the temperature controller easily.

i'm looking to part with this because i no longer drink as much, and i have been giving away a good bit of beer that i make.

this kegerator is extremely heavy, but on casters so it can be wheeled around. a truck would be required to take away. local pickup only.

comes with:
- johnson temperature controller (tucked into lid)
- 3 CMB v3s beer faucets
- nitro beer faucet

does not come with:
- kegs (but open to selling)
- gas tanks or regulators (but open to selling)
- raspberry pi

for those curious, i did a write up of how i built the keezer, which you can find here.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 31
  • top-apart.jpg
    top-apart.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
  • top-temperature.jpg
    top-temperature.jpg