• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 3 gal Spartan corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silentdrinker

Reaction score
This is a local sale only. I may be able to work with people in the Seattle (Everett/snohomish) area since my parents live out in Everett/snohomish and plan on coming down soon.

I was fortunate enough to acquired a bunch of 3 gallon corny kegs. I sold several, but I kept a bunch for myself. I simply have too much homebrew stuff that I need to sell to make room for a second kid and fund some house remodeling projects.

$80/ea all in good shape and seals are good. They are all tested and holding pressure. They may be a bit dirty is all.

I use them in my portable igloo kegerator (there's a forum about this build). These Spartan kegs are the only ones to fit perfectly in the igloo cooler.

I also have a ton of 5 gallon kegs to move on to someone else since I'm planning on kegging exclusively in 10 gallon kegs. $55/ea for those

Tested and seals are good as well...

I also have other stuff like regulators and manifolds.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back