3.5 cu ft refridgerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw this thread title I immediately thought "I wonder if this is about that $100 mini-fridge at Home Depot?"

A couple weeks ago I went and looked at this fridge because the price was so attractive for a new fridge. I know it wont fit a 6 gallon better bottle carboy but I think it would fit your 3 gallon.

IMO, I would not waste money on this even if it would work for you. If you ever move to a bigger carboy you have just wasted your money.

As an aside, when I looked at that fridge and saw it would not work, I looked around and ended up getting a 6.8 cu ft Magic Chef chest freezer. It was only $60 more than that fridge and about $40 cheaper than any mini-fridge they had there that would fit my carboy. Of course it helped that my GF was tired of me looking at it and said "Geeze just get it!" :D

This is the model I got http://www.homedepot.com/p/Magic-Ch...397?N=c3nr?Ns=P_REP_PRC_MODE%7C0#.UpPH3MRUd8E

Back