• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina 240v Complete Electric Brewery, All Accessories. Getting out of the hobby. Asking $3250

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjpeisher

Reaction score
Edit - Slowly lowering the price, feel free to make offers or ask questions.
Close to $6,000 in it, asking $3250.
___
Greetings HBT Friends,
After a long journey, the wife and I have determined that it is time to get out of the hobby. I have a complete electric brewery, consisting of (3) 20 Gallon kettles, TheElectricBrewery.com control panel, pumps, heat exchanger, hop spiders, sink, and all the trimmings. I have spent a lot of time brewing, sharing, and enjoying, and wish to continue to do so.

If you need some info on the build, it followed Kal's approach almost 100%.
The Build Guide

Please take a look at the photos located here:
Imgur Brewery and Bar Album

I am not currently interested in parting this out, with the exception that I will sell the brewery as a whole, and once the brewery is sold, I will sell the bar, but I will not sell the bar first. Ideally I would sell the entire setup at the same time. I can help deliver if necessary (relatively local, for fee), and I can also give a live demonstration of all aspects of the system. Everything is plugged in and working, so if you want a training session, I can do that as well. The only thing you need to have is a 30 Amp 240v outlet to plug the control panel into (and water and ingredients). For reference, this is easily done in most residential houses.

Here is a summary of the components (not counting all the misc accessories) so you can get an idea for everything that is there. Also, if you are curious, I work in construction, and a few guys I work with own a panel shop. They did the actual wiring of the control panel, so it is a lot more secure and professional. I paid them in sushi and pizza.

There is obviously a lot of money and time into this system, with well over 200 brews. System works like a champ, and any issues were easily traced back to operator error. I have enjoyed brewing immensely over the past ten years, and want to pass this on to someone else.

If you have any questions, or wish to see more photos, please let me know.
Thanks.

Main Brewery
QuantityComponentRetail costTotalAssembly
3Blichmann G1 (20) Gal Kettle$415$1,245
1Electric Brewery Herms Coil$190$190
2Hop Spider$80$160
1stainless Table$130$130
2Pumps (March/Chugger)$165$330
2Extension Cords/Assemblies$50$100
1Duda Plate Chiller$135$135
1Electric Brewery Control Panel$2,300$2,300
130A Power Cord$75$75
25500w ULWD Ripple Element$190$380
3Temperature Probes$73$219
1Misc Valves, hoses, clamps, Silicone Transfers, Quick Disconnects, etc...$350$350
Sub-Total$5,614

Last edited:
where are you located? I'm in bluffton sc
I am in Greer, between Greenville and the GSP airport. But if you were a serious buyer, I could arrange to meet you in the middle somewhere. Possible due a virtual tour via phone or something like that if it would help.

Back