• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 20G 240v Electric Complete Electric Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snicklefritz

Reaction score
Due to the size/weight of this item I would prefer local pickup in Pittsburgh PA.
Brew Boss Brewing System - $1200 -
I have brewed over 150 batches on Brew Boss systems and they are fantastic for repeatability. I have won many medals using this system. I would be happy to go over the system with anyone that is interested and give the buyer a quick run through on how it works.
- 20G SS Brew Boss Kettle with welded Tri-Clamp fittings
- v2 Brew Boss 240v Controller controlled by tablet
- Android tablet
- Custom designed stainless steel grain basket made by Utah Bio Diesel. This was custom designed by me to allow the 20G system to brew higher OG 5 gallon batches of beer. This basket sits closer to the element and also is a bit wider than the official brew boss one. This was over $300 by itself
- Inline brew pump with plastic head and cam lock fittings
- 5500W SS Ripple Element with tri-clamp fittings. This is a new element with only 2 uses on it. The element is removable from the kettle and the plug for easy cleaning.
- All high-temp silicone hoses with cam lock fittings.
- SS Pickup tube with Tri-clamp fittings
- SS Ball valve with sight gauge and tri-clamp fittings
- Custom whirlpool arm with cam lock fittings
- Custom made sparge arm made from copper that attaches to the side of the kettle for infusion/mashing. This again is a custom part I made before Brew Boss was offering their COFI filter. This has a cam-lock fitting attached to easily connect it to the kettle
- Extra long temperature probe that reaches further into the kettle than the standard Brew Boss one for more accurate readings.
- Extra Durable / waterproof RV electrical connections
- Custom wood stand that holds controller, pump and kettle
- Ratcheting pulley for removing basket from kettle while it drains
The support from brew boss is outstanding and there are replacement parts for anything that may fail.
brewboss-kettle.jpg

brewboss-kettle2.jpg

brewboss-kettle3.jpg

brewboss-kettle4.jpg

brewboss-kettle5.jpg

brewboss-kettle6.jpg

brewboss-kettle7.jpg

brewboss-kettle8.jpg

brewboss-accessories.jpg

brewboss-meshbasket.jpg

brewboss-stand.jpg

Back