2020 FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure I have spent 2-3x the value in shipping than in beer, but hey...it'll be worth it.
PXL_20210113_045600596.jpg

Doug sucks sometimes....at least the person doesn’t know it’s delayed!

Attachments

• CF861A01-07CD-4415-8E98-DC2349A79F57.png
    CF861A01-07CD-4415-8E98-DC2349A79F57.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 26
Was it me?!

My secret Santa sent mine just in time today so I can ship to my recipient tomorrow. 😂 Sorry recipient. Lol

Such a great box! I can’t wait to dig in to see your favorites.

View attachment 714389
Deffinately the Mike and Ikes. 🤣 Some pretty great stuff in there! I lost a can of smooj packing it up so the fruited stuff that says cold and fresh means it. Figured Thorrak was already going to be mad enough at me for being over weight though so sent it.

Was it me?!

My secret Santa sent mine just in time today so I can ship to my recipient tomorrow. 😂 Sorry recipient. Lol

Such a great box! I can’t wait to dig in to see your favorites.

View attachment 714389

I now know who sent my box that UPS said arrives tomorrow. I am very excited.

Deffinately the Mike and Ikes. 🤣 Some pretty great stuff in there! I lost a can of smooj packing it up so the fruited stuff that says cold and fresh means it. Figured Thorrak was already going to be mad enough at me for being over weight though so sent it.

It’s great to have beer from a different member too. Looking forward to it all.

Mine is a lot of 12oz and the 750 took me from under 128 to over...and then I was in the cellar getting packaging and that Bells stout was to replace one from a prior FOTD, not sure why the first one became empty but his cellar was owed one 😉

Mine is a lot of 12oz and the 750 took me from under 128 to over...and then I was in the cellar getting packaging and that Bells stout was to replace one from a prior FOTD, not sure why the first one became empty but his cellar was owed one 😉
Oh, I know. I added it up.

Back