• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska 2014 Hallertau & Northern Brewer Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfgoat

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 14 ounces each of 2014 crop German Hallertau and German Northern Brewer leaf hops. I just don't use these enough to justify the freezer space. They have been stored in vacuum sealed bags in the freezer. I am hoping to just sell them without breaking them up but I will break them up if requested. I was thinking maybe $12 each for all 14 oz plus $5 for priority shipping in the US. If someone outside the US would like them just PM me and Ill get a shipping quote for you. I will entertain other offers so just let me know if you want them. Thanks.

I prefer people to pay with PayPal but I am set up to accept card payments over the phone as well if you prefer.

Back