2012 Citra - FHBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could please add a pound to order CHO_-32362 that would be awesome! It has yet to ship; if there is any way I can do this please PM me, I would love to save on shipping!

Hi John, I'm going making an IPA tomorrow and it just occurred to me that its a Farmhouse Brewing Supply IPA - I'm using Citra, Amarillo and Mosaic hops all from you! https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/mosaic-hops-ipa-382768/

Beautiful!

I just did a DIPA that I dry hopped yesterday with Mosaic, along with Meridian, Ahtanum and Simcoe. Is 7 oz too much for a 5 gallon batch?

The entire beer has 19oz of hops in it (benefits of owning the home brew shop), I was going to use Mosaic in the boil then decided against it but I'm not sure why. So I ended up using a bit for dry hopping.

I think I must be crazy for asking this seeing as I still have 14 lbs of hops currently, but I was wondering if you expect to get any more amarillo or mosaic hops soon or at all?

Does it look like you guys are going to get any 2012 cascade?

CityOChampBrew said:
I think I must be crazy for asking this seeing as I still have 14 lbs of hops currently, but I was wondering if you expect to get any more amarillo or mosaic hops soon or at all?

Yes we will. We have some Mosaic, Centennial and Simcoe in stock and we are waiting for Cascade to arrive this week. We also have 2012 Willamette, Santiam, Columbus, Bravo and Apollo coming.

We also have a special treat arriving, 4 experimental varieties! I will post more about those after they arrive.

Back