2011 harvest.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatGuyRyan

Reaction score
I also have a bunch of new buds all over the two of my largest plants so hopefully I can get a second small harvest in the late fall. The first harvest filled a bucket to the 5 gallon mark. last year I just got a large bowl full from the same plants. 1/2 are second year and 1/2 are third year.

fdc95b6e.jpg

fcd9c322.jpg

Wow!! Just wow!!!!!! How many plants?

I got 6 vines going now that’s a mix of Nugget, Cascade and Kent Goldings. The best producer this year was the Nugget. I got most from the 3 older vines. If they continue like this I will easily have 2 buckets filled next year. :ban:

They are all green!!!!!!!;)

WTF?!?!??!?

Good job, but some of mine are brownish.

I waited last year until they turned about 25% brown but then I also had some pest issues by then:mad:. Also with all the storms this year my main support pole snapped in 1/2 a few weeks ago. I fixed it twice but with the weight of all the vines it keeps breaking every time a new storm hits so I decided to pick them in case the plant got damaged. Once my second harvest comes in and I pick them I am going to run a new more secure line to a tree that will not come down! That also means more room for more plants!

Back