2011 Citra - Full Pounds www.NikoBrew.com BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT WE SOLD OUT IN SIX HOURS AND WILL RERUN THE SALE FOR CYBER MONDAY

You read correctly, folks, we'll have full pounds of 2011 Crop Citra in stock and ready to ship! Please add yourself to our newsletter on Niko's Homebrew Supply (left hand side of every page of the site) to be kept up to date.

Price: $30/lb

The sale will begin Friday, November 25th at 12AM (MST), and will go until the alotted supply has been depleted or Monday at 11:50PM whichever comes first!

Also a reminder, we have our 3 year anniversary sale running the entire month so this is a GREAT way to get fantastic deals on all your other favorite varieties as well!

Thanks!

What year are your CTZ hops? Centennial?

And do you or anyone else know if summit is a good alternative for Simcoe?

Native - At the top of our hops page it lists the crop years.

Current supply of CTZ is 2010 and Centennial is 09. They're stored in mylar packaging, o2 flushed with nitrogen and stored frozen until we package them into 2oz and 1lb packs and we turn over supply very quickly. Thanks for your inquiry!

As for Summit being a good alternative for Simcoe I have not been told that before. We will have a limited supply of Simcoe in a few weeks, it will be in 2oz packs.

I checked your site and could not find the citra pounds. Are you already sold out?

price on the citra lb?

will any other 2011 varieties be out?

The price will be posted the day of the sale. Right now the little we have left of 2010 crop is at $5/2oz pack, which comes to $40/lb..It will be significantly less than that. As for other varieties from the new crop I don't expect them to be in and packaged up by Friday but they will start to come in soon and by the first of the year we hope to be shipping 2011 crop of almost everything.

Thanks for all your inquiries!

I just updated the first post to include the price per lb and timeframe of the sale, I'll be surprised if the Citra we've alotted to this will make it through Monday!

Well, I did not wait for Citra, but I did just place my first order with you. I really like your website and your prices are very good :) Now I suppose I am going to wear out my vacuum sealer thing packing all these hops! LOL

Good luck with your sale, I hope it goes well!

I've ordered Summit, CTZ, Cascade and Willamette from here. The summit and willamette were great. In fact, I'm drinking an all summit hopped pale ale right now. I have not used the others yet.

I don't know anything about the Citra hops, but I got a pound each of Bravo, Willamette, and Summit for 36 bucks including shipping. I thought that price was pretty ok!!

I don't know anything about the Citra hops, but I got a pound each of Bravo, Willamette, and Summit for 36 bucks including shipping. I thought that price was pretty ok!!

Hope this isn't a stupid question...what brew's do you use the Bravo for? (Sitting here trying to decide what to order.)
Thanks.

The sale has begun (yes it's a few minutes early), $5 flat rate shipping as always for any amount of hops purchased to be shipped to any of the 50 United States and we have great international rates as well!

Citra pounds:

Citra 2011 Crop 1 lb - Nikobrew

We've also slashed the prices of a lot of varieties for the entire month of November to celebrate our 3 year anniversary! Thanks folks!

Hope this isn't a stupid question...what brew's do you use the Bravo for? (Sitting here trying to decide what to order.)
Thanks.

Hello, I bought these Bravo hops on a whim. I read comments from folks saying they have a bitterness that is not harsh and strong fruity aromas. I have an American Stout that I have decided to always keep around that I plan to use these for. The stout began with Simcoe hops, but I can't be bothered with "rare" hops. :rolleyes: I have read the Bravo hops make a very excellent single hop IPA as well. :mug:

copyright1997 said:
Thanks.

I've used Bravo as the high alpha bittering hop for an IPA and an APA with good results.

The sale has begun (yes it's a few minutes early), $5 flat rate shipping as always for any amount of hops purchased to be shipped to any of the 50 United States and we have great international rates as well!

Citra pounds:

Citra 2011 Crop 1 lb - Nikobrew

We've also slashed the prices of a lot of varieties for the entire month of November to celebrate our 3 year anniversary! Thanks folks!

are they already gone? says not available

Wow! I just rolled out of bed to see that within six hours we had sold a full box.

I just updated my first post on this thread we will rerun the same sale Monday.

Back