2008 Simcoe whole hops for sale 13.4% CHEAP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I am going to offer up some Simcoe to the masses, if you’re interested.

1# for $23 + $5 for shipping. That's only $1.75 an oz to you!
PM me if you want some. I have a limited amount, first come first served.

Cheers
Jay

This is the LOWEST price I've seen on Simcoe leaf since I've been around. This is about the same price I paid for wholesale when I carried it! And $5 to ship a pound of whole leaf is damn good too, that stuff takes time to package and then fitting it in a package is none too easy for the most part.

This is the LOWEST price I've seen on Simcoe leaf since I've been around. This is about the same price I paid for wholesale when I carried it! And $5 to ship a pound of whole leaf is damn good too, that stuff takes time to package and then fitting it in a package is none too easy for the most part.

Coming from you that means A LOT! So what are ya saying Niko? You need a pound or 2? :D I think I can ship 2 pounds for $5 too LOL
Hay you coming out for the opening of California Brewing Company? It's tomorrow morning @ 9:00AM!!!:rockin: Think you can make it?:D
Cheers
Jay

Coming from you that means A LOT! So what are ya saying Niko? You need a pound or 2? :D I think I can ship 2 pounds for $5 too LOL
Hay you coming out for the opening of California Brewing Company? It's tomorrow morning @ 9:00AM!!!:rockin: Think you can make it?:D
Cheers
Jay

Lol I can see if some of the locals here need any. As for the opening its our anniversary today (wife is in bed) oh and I'm in IDAHO lol. Have fun man I told Jack you guys should get a laptop out and just do a simple (I THINK itd be simple?) webcam conference for people to see the place and chat.

thinking about grabbing some for dry hopping.
let me check the damage from the convention first... see if I can send some ca$h your way.

Back