• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut $2000 30Amp eHERMS 10G brewing setup complete

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowtiebrewery

Reaction score
Local pickup only.

Here are the specifics:
Home Built 30-Amp Panel - Selectable between 2 elements
1 March Pump with poly-head - Water circulation head
1 Chugger Pump with SS head - Brew head
1 20G Spike Brewing V3 Mash Tun with SS False Bottom and QD Pickup tube
1 20G Spike Brewing v1 Boil Kettle - Sight Glass Return/circulation port
1 15G Keggle HLT with 50ft SS HERMS coil

The Spike Kettles are all welded fittings and the element in the BK is in a tri-clover clamp.
The HLT is a converted keggle with welded Port for the element and has weldless fittings for the HERMS coil and the outlet ports.

Various tubing and ball valves. All Stainless steel, most are 3-piece valves. Fittings are a mix of Camlock and SS Quick Disconnects.

I may be interested in selling and or a Duda diesel B3-23A as well.
One of the pictures attached has my old Mash Tun in the picture. The HLT is on the right.

Local pickup only.
$2000

Attachments

• BK AND BK.jpg
    BK AND BK.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 344
  • BK Trub cone.jpg
    BK Trub cone.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Brewing Panel.jpg
    Brewing Panel.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 350
  • Duda.jpg
    Duda.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 348
  • eHerms.jpg
    eHerms.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 345
  • HLT Right.jpg
    HLT Right.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 343
  • MT FB.jpg
    MT FB.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 334
Considering shipping some of the items. Also some incentive for local buyers. If you buy the whole shebang, I'll throw in 4 corney kegs, a chinese 6g conical fermenter that needs new hardware, and a mystery item.. Ooh

Bumping this and seeing what people would offer. I will part out this and ship at buyer's expenses, so feel free to either PM or reply to this post with offers.

Back