20%OFF Discount of Inkbird NEW Release Waterproof Instant Read Digital thermometer IHT-1P

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning,everybody, we're excited to announce that Inkbird NEW Waterproof Instant Read Digital thermometer IHT-1P is being release!!

The below Key Features for your ref.first!

1.Fast Read within 3-5 seconds.

2.Waterproof reach IPX5 standard.

3.Rechargeable Battery can last 10Hrs with back-light or 30Hrs without back-light once fully charged.

4.Magnet.

We'd like to share 20% OFF Discount code:2PDCKKFE here. ONLY $20 can own it! Just give it try,you'd like it.

Amazon link: https://amzn.to/2m18tYC

61MjfyjDslL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Pls also help us spread this good new to the world! Thanks a lot!

Just ordered. I have your previous version and found it does not read as accurately as my Thermapen, so curious to see how this does.

Just ordered. I have your previous version and found it does not read as accurately as my Thermapen, so curious to see how this does.

Thanks for your support! This new version won't let you down. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service

Back