This is a 20 G Gas-fired brew system with Electric Control box. I put this together 4 years ago but have never used due a work relocation. All connections are sanitary tri-clamps so this system can probably be set up as CIP (clean-in-place) if you installed spray balls. The only item not fully assembled (probably 80%) is the control panel, but you only need this if you want to fully automate (a simple off-the shelf PID will run the RIMS) - however I have all components.
- 20 g HLT with 3 sanitary connections for water inlet, temp probe, with butterfly valve outlet, 1" pickup tube, sanitary site glass
- 20 g MT with 3 sanitary connections for Rims wort inlet, temp probe, with butterfly valve outlet, false bottom, analog thermometer
- 20 g BK with 3 sanitary connections for Wort inlet, temp probe, with butterfly valve outlet, 1" pickup tube, sanitary site glass
- Sanitary Rims tube complete with 1,500 watt element, RTD temp probe,
- 2 large mounted banjo gas burners (BK & HLT) with infinitely variable controls, can use either LP or NG depending on jet selection
- Copper gas plumbing
- 2 Chugger pumps with stainless housing & tri-clamp connectors -
Silicone hoses (1/2" ID) plus all Tri-clamp connectors & clamps
- Adjustable arm for mounting electric control panel
- Electric control panel includes: 3 Auber PIDs, 3 switches, 3 alarms, wires, 40 A solid state relay, two 20 A relays, 10 A breaker, 20 A breaker, 12 vdc relay, 12 vdc power supply, 4 XLR connections, wires.
- I will consider selling these components separately, but want to first try to sell as an entire unit.
All components are top quality and cost over $3,500. First to offer $1,000 gets it.
(The wort filter & plate chiller shown are not for sale)
Video Links to the system and components follow: