• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 20# Co2 Steel Tank, Full, Up to Date

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theck

Reaction score
Just exchanged a 20# co2 tank, acquired another 5# and really don't need the 20# any longer. Fill up cost me $35ish... tank cost me $70 shipped (got it from sscotty2), asking $80. Will not ship, located in Cleveland area, Lakewood.

No problem nice to meet you let me know how you make out. Btw.craigslist freezer 20 cu ft got them down to $45 (orig $60) if you have the room make a good keezer.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. That's a nice looking freezer. I'll have to take a look at the conversion instructions before i take the leap. I'm not handy at all.

I have an awesome top to a beverage air commercial kegerator that I'll be converting and trying to sell. It will probably do 2 or 3 kegs since it will need to be a 5.2.cu freezer build. If your interested in that let me know. Can build one up and you can add your own lines and taps

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link. That actually seems very simple. I'll have to revisit this idea down the road. This has become an expensive hobby and I haven't even brewed my first batch yet!

Ya once you get to a sweet spot where you think you have everything you want another piece ha...

Back