• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2" Tri Clover Compatible Butterfly Valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighand

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two 2" Tri Clover Compatible Butterfly valves I'm looking to get rid of for $35/each plus shipping. PM if interested.

Cheers!
Kyle

Attachments

• 20180101_151408.jpg
    20180101_151408.jpg
    918.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 20180101_151418.jpg
    20180101_151418.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 162
Hey hows it going? I saw these on here and also found them on E bay, I am interested but I need to know how far the handle is from the face of the tri clover fitting open and closed. I have minimal clearance but hoping these will fit. Thanks!

Thanks, but what I need to know is how far from right at the base of the handle to the tri clover flange if that makes sense.

Thanks again, I think these will just fit, I need 3/4"+ clearance so it might be tight. Do you know what the seals are made of in these? I have seen them with silicone or EPDM, not sure how much it matters but I was wondering.

I want them but can't afford it for about a week and a half. I will check back when I get paid.

Back