• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Pinlock Cornelius Kegs - $50 cash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattjmac

Reaction score
I bought these for $25 a piece about a year ago. Ended up finding some ball locks at the same price and decided to keep my system all ball lock. I never used them, but they are in average condition for used kegs.

If somebody in the Chicago area is interested I'll take some pictures. I work and park in the Loop @ Lake and Franklin Streets. Otherwise I work ridiculous hours and could meet somewhere around my home in the far west burbs if we're able to find a mutually agreeable time/place.

Sorry, but given my inability to find boxes of any size, let alone one big enough to hold these, I can't ship.

I also have collected a regulator and 20lb out of date tank (pretty full, but out of date) I'd be willing to part with if the price is right. Will get some specs on those if anybody shows an interest in those items.

Thanks.

I might have some friends that would be interested in these, what would you want for the regulator?

Back