• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Members only GABF tix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoptopia

Reaction score
2 tickets to GABF members only night on Saturday. Make me an offer.... Highest offer wins

Yea read the rules before you post or Yooper will release the whip on ya.........

Oh wait that might be such a bad thing! :)

hoptopia said:
2 tickets to GABF members only night on Saturday. Make me an offer.... Highest offer wins

So instead of letting another AHA member get the tickets before they sold out, you bought them hoping to make a quick buck. Then you go to an online "community" of homebrewers hoping to rip one of us off?

Sell them for what you paid or take your business to Craigslist where other turds are scalping their overpriced tix.

And ya read the rules before you post pal.

Tickets are for the afternoon. I paid $120 each, includes farm to table

zman said:
That is the correct price for farm to table.

Good to hear. From the OP it sounded like he was trying to get a bidding war going and gouge the price.

This question came to mind, if an AHA member bought a members only ticket then sold it to a non member is that an issue for the non member to get into the "member's only" session?

I'm retrospect I can see how it looked like I was trying to start a bidding war. When in fact, I wasn't sure if I could sell them and was just seeing what I could get.

So does anyone want them?

hoptopia said:
I'm retrospect I can see how it looked like I was trying to start a bidding war. When in fact, I wasn't sure if I could sell them and was just seeing what I could get.

So does anyone want them?

Sounds good! Sorry for the harsh comments. Good luck selling.

Back