• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 keggles and burner for sale - Philadelphia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

breckenridge

Lurker
Reaction score
I've got two keggles I would like to sell, one originally built for BIAB that I have been using as a HLT, and one done up for a boil kettle.

HLT/BIAB has sight glass and analog thermometer (remarkable accurate and reliable), with a 3-piece ball valve with male 1/2" camlock fitting and dip tube that makes for negligible dead space. $75 for this one.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429472288.120311.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429472319.680883.jpg

Boil keggle has whirlpool arm that reaches way down almost to the side pick-up dip tube. Makes a very nice trub cone. This one also has an angled coupling to accept a temperature probe if you're using an immersion chiller, which I did several times. No thermometer included with sale, but plug bolt makes this one ready to go. Nice hardware on this one $100

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429472569.706613.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429472585.795598.jpg

Final item up is a Bayou Classic burner, never actually used, but test fired once. This one came to me without the spring/damper and some other bits, but I have since replaced them and made this puppy fully functional. Little bit of rust, purely cosmetic.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429472894.433929.jpg

I *much* prefer to sell these locally, but will consider shipping at buyer's expense.

Help me finance an upgrade to a 20 gallon boil kettle!

Really interested in your HLT/BIAB keggle and perhaps your burner too. Will send PM

Ken

HLT/BIAB and burner are now SOLD! Thanks, Ken!

Boil kettle with whirlpool set-up, camlock fittings, and coupler for thermometer still available for $100 firm. But if it sells here, I'll throw in a hop spider (gently used) to the lucky buyer!

Below are a few more photos of it in action. I'll be listing this on craigslist over the weekend if it doesn't sell here.

tumblr_nau8ybDWEA1tnhzhso2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7irjydnXH1tnhzhso2_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back