2 - best HORROR movie EVER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2nd of 2 polls BEST horror movie EVER?

• NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

• REC

• BRAM STOKERS DRACULA

• 28 DAYS LATER

• SEAN OF THE DEAD

• AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON

• CABIN IN THE WOODS

• PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

• PSYCHO

• SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sean of the Dead is a romantic comedy, not a horror movie. Most of those choices suck. why not the Omen and Cape Fear?

I feel like Cape Fear should be on the list. The DeNiro version. I voted for Silence of the Lambs.

Sean of the Dead is a comedy. And I *think* it's spelled Shawn of the Dead...

Anywho, I'm voting 28 days because I haven't seen that one and I'd like to. So I'm voting based on preconceived notions.

Sean of the Dead is a comedy. And I *think* it's spelled Shawn of the Dead...

Anywho, I'm voting 28 days because I haven't seen that one and I'd like to. So I'm voting based on preconceived notions.

It's "Shaun," I spelled it wrong in my reply.

Sean of the Dead is a romantic comedy, not a horror movie. Most of those choices suck. why not the Omen and Cape Fear?

Because you didn't post in the original thread asking for suggestions.

Plus this is list B and you can only have 10.

Give some good suggestions and I will add a 3rd.

Omen sucks. It was great back then, but I recently watched it and bleh. Exorcist is still superb. Not on list. Huh?

Also, The Grudge and 13 Ghosts were pretty scary. Nothing better than a dark dark movie on a dark dark night with all the lights off.

[edit - ooops, I seee exorcist on list 1]

[edit 2: typo fixed, 12 -> 13 Ghosts]

Exorcist is on poll 1 (see link above)

shaun o t dead is a romantic comedy.......then I suppose rambo is an all out chick flick?

Hellraiser and Shawn of the Dead for me. I totally agree that Killer Klowns shouldn't be a part of the poll, but I really do love that movie.

I voted for American Werewolf in London. Because like dawn of the dead where I dreamed of the little girl in my doorway which scared the crap out of me, after American Werewolf.. I dreamed of Jenny Agutter for entirely different reasons ;)

I voted for American Werewolf in London. Because like dawn of the dead where I dreamed of the little girl in my doorway which scared the crap out of me, after American Werewolf.. I dreamed of Jenny Agutter for entirely different reasons ;)

American werewolf really was good. the way his dead friend and his victims would visit him just to hang out and make him suicidal was awesome. Jenny was a definite feather in the cap too.

Hellraiser and Shawn of the Dead for me. I totally agree that Killer Klowns shouldn't be a part of the poll, but I really do love that movie.

Hey, if Killer Klowns and Shawn made the list, why didn't Idle Hands? Much better than Shawn, plus Jessica Alba!

American werewolf really was good. the way his dead friend and his victims would visit him just to hang out and make him suicidal was awesome. Jenny was a definite feather in the cap too.

Which is odd considering how bad Werewolf in Paris was.

Never saw WW in paris.

Crazy, Silence of the Lambs is the runaway freak winner.

I wonder if non horror members are stopping in and not recognizing much else?

Never saw WW in paris.

Crazy, Silence of the Lambs is the runaway freak winner.

I wonder if non horror members are stopping in and not recognizing much else?

No, it was just the best movie in the list. a classic, it was voted best picture, best actor and best actress only the second time a movie has won all three oscars.

Back