• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2.5 or 3 gallon Ball Lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wstbrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As mentioned in the title, looking for some smaller kegs.

If you have ball lock kegs smaller than 5 gallon and are willing to ship (or live near Connecticut), Let’s work out a deal.

PM me with what you have available...

Cheers

Theyre pretty rare/hard to find in homebrew circulation. They do come up every once in a while but you’ve mainly got two immediate options.

Adventure in homebrew sells them used, but they’re pin locks usually. Shipping aint cheap, but might be better for you as you seem closer.

Buy them new at morebeer and get free shipping. They only have 2.5s (no 3s), but they also have 1.5s too.

And of course you might get lucky on craigslist. Good luck. I got mine from those two as i got tired of waiting for someone to part with theirs.

Theyre pretty rare/hard to find in homebrew circulation. They do come up every once in a while but you’ve mainly got two immediate options.

Adventure in homebrew sells them used, but they’re pin locks usually. Shipping aint cheap, but might be better for you as you seem closer.

Buy them new at morebeer and get free shipping. They only have 2.5s (no 3s), but they also have 1.5s too.

And of course you might get lucky on craigslist. Good luck. I got mine from those two as i got tired of waiting for someone to part with theirs.

Thanks for the advice. I have a few that I got from more beer. Figured if I kept bumping this every once in a while I might get lucky and find some.

I’ve been checking craigslist as well, haven’t had any luck there.

Thanks again.

I got mine by putting up an auto search on Craigslist for kegs, after a few months I was able to pick up a total of (8) 3 gallon kegs. The 3 gallons move fast so you have to jump on them immediately.

I got mine by putting up an auto search on Craigslist for kegs, after a few months I was able to pick up a total of (8) 3 gallon kegs. The 3 gallons move fast so you have to jump on them immediately.

That's a good idea. I'd love to switch to 2.5 or 3 gallon kegs.

Latest posts

Back