• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) 25' counterflow chillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pannell77

Reaction score
**EDIT*** both are sold

I got a good deal on some material to make a counterflow chiller and had enough to make 2 extra ones to sell and recoup some of the money.

They are 25' long and have been leak tested. The copper pipe is wrapped with 18g copper wire to create some turbulence for the water flow, the hose is craftsman all rubber hose, and I added an extra tee on the wort output side so you can stick a thermometer in it to monitor temps (rubber stopper included with sale).

Price: $65 + shipping each

Trade for a march or chugger pump, grain mill, rims tube setup, other things just offer.

20121209_182030 by pannell77, on Flickr

20121209_182052 by pannell77, on Flickr

shipping USPS to 14039?

I was told by SWMBO that this is not the time of year for me to be buying myself toys? I'm not going to wager on what exactly that means... till after Christmas. I'll stay in touch. Thank you by the way...

Sent you a PM.

Looks like parcel post is around $12 and priority is around $15 to the east coast area.

updated original post. both chillers ended up with the extra tee at the output side for temperature monitoring option.

order today and get it by christmas :)

Latest posts

Back