• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 2 16 Gallon Kettles and Cooler Mash Tun - Extra Ports - Whirlpool Etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swilliams603

Reaction score
Looking to downsize. I impulse purchased 2 16-gallon GasOne kettles and have used these 3 times. They work great but looking to move into electric eventually and downsize as I only do 5-gallon batches. They're too big for what I'm looking to do. I'm in Norwood, MA area.

Each kettle comes with a heavy-duty false bottom (2 total), anvil dip tubes, two ball valves, a bazooka tube, lid, and has a side placed 13/16th hole at the top (one is left one is right side). I have a 13/16 knockout punch and happy to place some additional holes for you if you need them for HERMS coil etc. Additional holes perfect for auto sparge/return tube or whirlpool arm/accessories. Everything is very gently used and practically new. All Ball valves/accessories pictured here are included except the 2 quick disconnects.

10-gallon mash tun has new Eagle brewing 6-inch thermometer: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ODSTHA4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looking for:

Cooler Mash Tun: $70
Stainless Mash Tun/Kettle $150
-mash return tubing (never used)
-ball valves
-False bottom (never used)
-bazooka tube (never used)
-wrenches etc
-dip tube
Boil Kettle with Whirlpool arm $160
-
whirlpool return
-ball valves
-False bottom (never used)
-bazooka tube (never used)
-dip tube

IMG-2025.jpg

IMG-2030.jpg

IMG-2031.jpg
IMG-2032.jpg

IMG-2024.jpg

IMG-2020.jpg
IMG-2021.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-2023.jpg
    IMG-2023.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Updated with additional pics and threw in some extras.

I have 2 GasOne 200,000 BTU propane burners. The bottom half of the legs remove so it can be shorter (either 30 or 14 inches high. I have 2, looking for $75 each. Used twice, paid $100 each. Just enough to burn off the paint smell for you.

IMG-2038.jpg
IMG-2039.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back