1st Brew Success!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody4

Reaction score
I brewed an English Brown Ale kit from Brewers Best. I did the 3 weeks primary, 2 weeks bottle and minimum 2 days in the fridge. I actually drank two after 1 week in the bottle and I thought it was good. But anyway, I have probably drank about a 8 of them and brought a 6 pack to work today to have some friends try it. They like it as much as I do! Woohooo 1st brew success!

I have no doubt that if it weren't for this forum I wouldn't have had such luck!

Thanks!

Brew 2 (Midwest Pale Ale) is 2 weeks in the primary. Trying to get the pipeline going!

Congrats on your success, get started on a third batch. Maybe try a seasonal.

Drinking at work? Sounds like the best job ever! Or more likely you meant after hours...either way, congrats on your success! :mug:

I also owe a lot to this forum, as I'd probably be a frantic mess during brew day if it weren't for all the research I've done on here. Cheers man!

I have to agree. So much thinking outside the box together is really cool when the ideas start flowing...together!!

The two tips I can give to you for the next batch is get a fermentation chamber and move to mini-mash ASAP. It will make the difference and will give you some good experience before switching to AG. Welcome to the club!!! Dont worry, relax, and have a hombrew.

Back