• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1bbl fermentor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danmas

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a bunch of kit including the chiller for sale at a really great price.

This is a top of the line dual jacketed fermentor for making beer, wine, cider or any other fermented drinks. It comes with $1000 worth of parts (valves, sight glass etc). Comes with chiller, kegs, fermenter, parts, pumps and so forth. Screaming deal.
MVIMG_20180908_161457.jpg

Here is the exact device and it is in perfect shape. 42 Gallon (1 BBL) Stainless Steel Dual Zone Glycol Jacketed Conical Unitank from Brewers Hardware

This thing is amazing and if you are a serious brewer you need this. Pictures of kegs, chiller, fermentor, co2 tank, bottles, pumps and more...

I wont ship it, but, ping me if you are in the Northern Colorado area and need something like this.
MVIMG_20180908_161529.jpg
MVIMG_20180908_161439.jpg

Bumping this. Still available. Really be great if someone could use it.

I am interested. What area of Colorado are you located? I have a friend that will be traveling thru in the next couple of weeks with a trailer.

Latest posts

Back