• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1BBL brew system SOLD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goneskiing

Reaction score
Now Sold

This is a 3 vessel, 50 gallon home brew system set up for natural gas. I have brewed on it probably 6 or 8 times in the 7 years I've had it, but life dictates that I don't have the time to use it, or the occasion to brew that much beer anymore. This is located in Crested Butte, CO. When I purchased it, I was able to fit everything in a full size 6ft pickup, but you might need a bit more room as I added a fermenter. $2,500.

Includes:

3x stainless 50 gallon kettles with lids

-HLT with triclamp outlet

-MLT with thermometer, triclamp outlet, and false bottom

-Kettle with 2 triclamps set up to whirlpool

7 ft X 2 ft welded steel frame with 3 natural gas burners. HLT and kettle burners are on ball valves, mash tun is on a solenoid valve with piezo ignitor for use with the controller.

2 pumps mounted to frame

Blichmann therminator plate chiller

1x 27 gallon conical fermenter

1x 40 gallon STOUT conical fermenter

Older glycol chiller. I have a homemade copper coil that I wrapped around the larger fermenter, and I was able to crash to about 40°F. The smaller fermenter has a stainless glycol coil that goes through the lid. Neither tank is insulated.

Sparge arm for MLT

3 half kegs

20lb CO2 cylinder

All hoses, valves, gaskets, and fittings needed 20220424_144118.jpg20220424_144416.jpg20220424_145223.jpg20220424_144009.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Make me an offer! I would prefer not to part the system out, but could be talked into it if there's something someone wants

Can you find me steady employment and affordable housing in Crested Butte? If so I'll take it.

Kidding aside, looks like a great deal for someone.

New baby on the way and I want this stuff out of the house! Make me an offer and I could deliver within a few hours for the right price.

Back