• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 17.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter and 15 Gallon Speidel DFW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat2Pompadore

Reaction score
This is a Domowybrowarek conical. It works great. I haven’t needed to go with a secondary since using it. I have decided to go larger and need to make room for the new fermenter. The fittings are stainless steel and it’s easy to clean. $150. That’s half of what I paid for it. SOLD

Also up to let go of, is my Speidel 60L Fermenter. Only used once. It works great and made great beer. It comes with the bubbler and an extra spigot. $80. SOLD
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG

Last edited:
This is a Domowybrowarek conical. It works great. I haven’t needed to go with a secondary since using it. I have decided to go larger and need to make room for the new fermenter. The fittings are stainless steel and it’s easy to clean. $150. That’s half of what I paid for it.

Also up to let go of, is my Speidel 60L Fermenter. Only used once. It works great and made great beer. It comes with the bubbler and an extra spigot. $80. View attachment 606982View attachment 606983

Bump

$125 on the 17.5.
$70 for Speidel.

Back