• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 16"x5" drip tray with drain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbrdnbrg88

Reaction score
16"x5"x3/4" stainless steel drip tray with drain. In great shape, just swapping out for a larger one. Asking $40, located in Omaha, NE area.

Pics:

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

I'm not familiar with drip trays. What kind of drain is it? Does it require a barb fitting to be threaded in or is it just a hole?

Thanks,

- D

There is a female portion welded to the bottom of the drip tray. Then there is a long male threaded piece that screws into the female. I just used a barbed fitting to screw onto the end male threaded piece which I then attached plastic tubing.

This is a picture I grabbed from
Google, so don't be alarmed if the shape is different than mine. Wanted to show you an idea of what the bottom looks like.

IMG_1118.JPG

Back