• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana $1500 OBO - Electric RIMS Brewery Minus Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshuaW

Reaction score
**Sold Pending Funds**

Below are the major components of what I have, and what it costs new (kettles from Spikes Brewing, everything else from Brew Hardware, table from Amazon). All of it is new and unused! As I said in my previous thread, this build got out of hand, and my wife is insisting I downsize, so I am going to go to BIAB. I would like to sell everything together, as it is basically a complete (sans control panel and a few fittings) RIMS system. If I sell everything together, you will also get a box full of assorted camlock fittings, 3 piece valves, a bunch of hi temp tubing, and other goodies. Because of the massive size of everything, you will need a pickup truck or van to haul everything off. The table can be disassembled, but it is still 60in long!

I would like $1500 for everything, and I am located in South Bend, IN.

(These are new prices, I am not parting things out, yet)

$141 - Center Inlet Chugger
$141 - Center Inlet Chugger

$158 - 18" Camlock RIMS Tube

$43 - Triclamp Element Pod
$43 - Triclamp Element Pod

$37 - All Stainless Element

$230 - MT (10 gallon, two 1/2" NPT Couplers)
$120 - MT FB (10 gallon)
$290 - HLT (10 gallon, two 1/2" NPT couplers, sight glass, 1.5" triclamp for element)
$340 - BK (15 gallon, two 1/2" NPT couplers, sight glass, 1.5" triclamp for element)

$200 - Assorted Valves, fittings, tubing, etc

$210 - 60 x 30 Stainless Steel Table
---------
$2027 + shipping!!! You are saving $500 plus shipping, and still getting ALL NEW components!

The attachment is from Spike's Brewing and shows where the ports on the kettles were, also the pricing he gave me for the kettles.

Custom_Joshua.png

Got actual pictures of the kettle/MLT/HLT?

They are in the garage, still in their original boxes. I can pull them out, if someone really, really wants to see them, but they are still surrounded in packing peanuts, so right now I'm thinking that isn't a good idea if I need to ship them later. I remember it being a pain when I inspected them originally. If someone is planning on buying them and would like me to furnish pictures before driving out, I will absolutely do that.

I did add a picture of one of the boxes (I know, who cares about the box) to show that they are indeed still boxed up. Also attached is a picture showing the RIMS tube and element.

What wattage are the elements?

They are the brewhardware 5500w all stainless elements. See the attached picture.

20151101_231057.jpg

20151101_231254.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back