• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina 15 gallon stainless kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mttd1

Reaction score
I have a 15 gallon stainless kettle. It has two ports. One is a welded port with 1/2" NPT 1/4 turn valve. The other is a weldless T port with Blichmann thermometer and sight glass. I have over $350 in this pot. I will take $225 including shipping for it. I also have a brand new SS center chugger pump with camlock hardware on each side of the pump (male/female) that I will take $150 for shipped.

photo(1).JPG

Where are you located? I'd be interested if you we're anywhere on the East coast.

Bump. Still for sale. Will take $275 shipped to anywhere.

Ok $250 shipped? This is the lowest I will go before I just turn it into a spare.

Wanted to bump this thread back up. Still have this pot for $250 shipped. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

It does not have a false bottom. I used it for a hlt. It could also be a good boil kettle. I can take more pics this week. It does have a lid. Thanks.

I will take $225 shipped for the kettle to anywhere in the US. It comes with a lid, thermometer, and sight glass. I also have a brand new SS center chugger pump never used with male/female camlock fittings on each side that I will take $150 for shipped.

Can you post some pics of the pump and everything included? I've thought about getting one and if the price is right for what's included I'm interested.

For all of those interested that PMed me. Here are some more pictures with all of the fittings. It is over $30 worth of fittings and free shipping, so I am firm on my $150.00 shipped. Thanks and let me know!

pump2.jpg

pump1.jpg

I'll take the chugger pump and everything shown in the pics for $150. Shipping to 64154, pm me for how you'd like to exchange address and payment method.

Marc I had an offer via private message first, so you will be next if they don't pay today. Thanks.

Count me out if the sale falls through. I can get a center chugger pump with all the fixings for $225. It includes stainless steel clamps for $7 and $25 bucks of hoses. I'll pay the extra few bucks to not have to wonder if someone else shoe horns their way in after I asked for pics and said I was interested.

Sounds good. Pump is sold. Thanks for all of the interest.

Pot is still available. Diameter is 18" for the pot or 22" if you count the handles. Let me know if you would like it. Thanks.

KylePotter said:
I'm in Charleston and travel the state is this still available? And at what price?
Yes it's available. $225 shipped to you or $190 if you want to pick it up. I'm in gaffney near exit 90 on 85.

It's still available right now. Lots of interest but no takers. I might consider trades depending on what you have? Let me know if you would like it.

I am 120 miles from Columbia one way. I think you will spend more on gas getting here and back than you will save from shipping. I will be glad to just ship it to you. Let me know.

I work in Gaffney. When can I come by and take a look at the kettle?

Back