• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Gallon SS Kettle/Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
Used twice, this heavy duty kettle was purchased about 3 months ago. It has a SS ball valve and large face thermometer. Only reason I'm selling it is I've decided not to step up to 10 gallon batches... yet ;). It can easily handle 12 gallon boils, or it can be used for mashing 6+ gallon batches.

$195 OBO - If you need it shipped, tack on another $30... this guy's is heavy :rockin:

kettle.jpg

Sounds like it is still available, is that right? And it looks like the pic from MoreBeer...if that's where you got it, do you know if the 10 year warranty still applies if you sell it?

Thanks!

ommas said:
Sounds like it is still available, is that right? And it looks like the pic from MoreBeer...if that's where you got it, do you know if the 10 year warranty still applies if you sell it?

Thanks!

I actually bought it from another company, and I am not aware of a warranty. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back