• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 15 Gallon Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Kettle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m1helmethead

Reaction score
I have up for sale a 15 gallon heavy duty stainless steel kettle. This kettle is thick, hearty, and ready to stand up to years of abuse. The kettle has two handles, a lid, and a re-enforced triple layer bottom. A 5mm aluminum plate between two 1.2mm stainless ones, provides for even heat distribution which can reduce the amount of scorching you may encounter, food-grade stainless steel is the only metal in contact with your wort. Kettle features leak free weldless bulkhead fittings, A stainless steel Ball Valve and removable economy thermometer with brass thermo-well.

All fittings are 1/2" threads with weldless bulkheads and high temp silicone gaskets.
15 Gallon/60 Quart Capacity
Food Grade Stainless Steel with brushed finish will stay good looking for years
Extra thick!! 1.2 mm thick sidewall and a 5mm thick bottom
1/2" Full Port Ball Valve
High Quality Stainless Steel Brewing Thermometer
Includes stainless lid and handles

Asking $280 includes shipping! Only used twice! The only reason I'm selling it is that its just alittle to large on my stove and I need to purchase something smaller.

If you would like pics IM me and I can provide you pictures.

Thanks,

Girard

15_gallon_stainless_mash_tun_1.jpg

2013-01-15_18-00-46_130.jpg

Back