• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Gallon Corny Keg Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samc

Reaction score
Q. Why are you selling this if it is so great?
A. My back won't let me do 11 gallon batches anymore!

$175.00

Really enjoyed using this as a fermenter. Easy to clean and inspect for any leftover Krausen rings, etc. Pour in a gallon of hot Oxiclean/PBW solution and rotate the keg on the floor every so often and then rinse. Anything that is stubborn can be rubbed with a long handled brush (toilet brush works, although I rarely had anything survive the Oxiclean soak).

Pick up tube has been trimmed about 3/4" and the CO2 transfer of your beer is free of trub if you cold crash or do a long primary.

Lid has been drilled and set up for a thermowell/probe for a Love controller, you could put any kind of probe or just cap off the hole. If needed I can swap out an un-modified lid from another keg. I'd like to keep the Love thermo, but will leave it on for $15. I also could swap out a 12" SS Love probe from Derrin @ Brewers Hardware if you would like that one instead.

It's a factory second from http://www.sharpsvillecontainer.com/prod/prod.php?token=24 so some of the welds are ugly on the outside but it does not effect its use at all. I have 20 + 11 gallon batches that went through.

I priced out shipping from Portland OR to New York at a bit under $30 to a residential address. Shipped to a business would most likely be cheaper as well saving $ with a closer location or local pick up!

15_Gallon_Corny.jpg

15_Gallon_Corny_lid_thermo.gif

Latest posts

Back