• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15.5 gallon keg in New Orleans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgauthier20420

Reaction score
Hey people, I'm looking for a 15.5 gallon keg in the New Orleans area. I'm brewing a beer for my brother's wedding on April and we need a larger kettle. The kettle is actually for the fellow brewer that's allowing us to use his setup because I live in Chicago but the wedding and family is in New Orleans.

I have an extra one, but it a pain to ship. Looking to pay something like $30 or so. Let me know. Thanks in advance!

BTW, it doesn't need to be converted.

Have you/he considered talking to Kyle or Paul at Brewstock? Maybe they'd let him borrow one if he buys the ingredients there (and explains that it's for a wedding). They have equipment that they use for the classes they conduct. You could even make a class out of the brew day.

Have you/he considered talking to Kyle or Paul at Brewstock? Maybe they'd let him borrow one if he buys the ingredients there (and explains that it's for a wedding). They have equipment that they use for the classes they conduct. You could even make a class out of the brew day.

I haven't done that, but we do plan on buying a good portion of the supplies at his place.

The keggle is sort of a thank you to the guy that we are brewing with. He's been looking at a larger kettle, and I thought it'd be good karma to do it. Plus he's in the service so all the more reason to give him something nice for his effort and sacrifice :mug:

The keggle is sort of a thank you to the guy that we are brewing with. He's been looking at a larger kettle, and I thought it'd be good karma to do it. Plus he's in the service so all the more reason to give him something nice for his effort and sacrifice :mug:

Ahh.. Cool. Didn't understand the full picture. Will keep an eye open for you. The only one on Craiglist at the moment in on the North Shore and they want $60 for it.

Really appreciate the assistance. I've emailed that one, but got no response. Thanks for the help!

Back