• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 14 Gallon SS Brewtech Unitank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridenour64

Reaction score
I purchased a 14 Gallon SS Brewtech Unitank when they had their Black Friday sale in November. Haven’t even had the chance to use it yet. The machine oil is still on the tank which will serve as proof of that. With the announcement of the 2.0, I want to try and get my money back so I can get the upgraded version. $950 OBO. Located in Charleston, SC but will be moving back to Cleveland, OH in about a month.

Attachments

• BBEAE1A1-3C85-42FA-B02C-02565F5B9343.jpeg
    BBEAE1A1-3C85-42FA-B02C-02565F5B9343.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Not for spoil your sale its just that SS brewtech its currently selling their unitanks at 900 free shipped, so would be better if you wait when stock runs out, or just keep this one

The $900 tank is the 7 gallon version. The 14 gallon tank is $1050. Unless they just adjusted it again.

Back