• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 120V Keggle Never Used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljimmynorton

Reaction score
I've had this sitting in my place for 3 years and just need to get rid of it. I listed it back then for $250. I'd take $100 to get rid of it. Baltimore area.

Here is some details:
It was designed to operate on 120V. It has 2-2000W elements connected to about 23 ft of 12gauge extension cord for each elelment. The Keggle has a Miljoco thermometer with a 2"probe, Bobby M sight glass(needs calibrated and stickers applied-have to find these or you can mark it yourself) and stainless 1/2" valve. I'll even throw in another stainless valve, 1/2 coupler and large nut for elements.

IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1487.JPG

Last edited:
I highly apologize for not getting back to everyone. I've had some other issues come up that have kept me from looking into shipping. Because of the size, shipping is looking like more than the actual keg itself. I'd prefer someone close enough to possibly meet somewhere halfway, unless someone doesn't mind paying over $100 for shipping.

If Bside falls through for whatever reason shoot me a PM (AKA, I call 2nds)

I might also be interested and willing to come to Baltimore to pick up.

Damn. Just noticed "sold". Is it possible to update the title after the fact? (Not sure).

Back